As an internal technical support officer, you’ll be troubleshooting technical issues, providing timely customer feedback, and supporting the roll-out of new features, among other duties.
Moreover, internal technical support officers need to talk to company members as well as customers directly and create written documentation, requiring excellent written and verbal communication.
- Troubleshooting and triaging technical issues, dispatching them to L2 support if needed.
- Resolving network issues and debugging network requests.
- Speaking to customers to quickly get to the root of their problem.
- Providing timely and accurate customer feedback.
- Following up with clients to ensure the problem is resolved.
- Supporting the roll-out of new applications.
- Providing support in the form of procedural documentation.
- Managing multiple cases at one time.
- Prior experience in tech support, desktop support, or a similar role.
- Proficiency in Windows/Linux/Mac OS.
- Experience with remote desktop applications and help desk software.
- Attention to detail and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Good written and verbal communication, fluent in English.
- Knowledge of SQL and HTTP protocols
- Experience working with Zendesk
- General knowledge of software development
- Basic knowledge of cryptocurrency and blockchains
- Gaming enthusiast