We're making the world of digital assets accessible and secure for everyone. Join the mission.
Founded in 2014, Ledger is the global platform for digital assets and Web3. Over 25% of the world’s crypto assets are secured through our Ledger Nanos. Headquartered in Paris and Vierzon, with offices in the UK, US, Switzerland and Singapore, Ledger has a team of almost 1000 professionals developing a variety of products and services to enable individuals and companies to securely buy, store, swap, grow and manage crypto assets – including the Ledger hardware wallets line with more than 5 millions units already sold in 180 countries. At Ledger, we embody the values that make us unique: Pragmatism, Audacity, Commitment, Trust and Transparency. Have a look at our Origins video here.
As part of its strong growth the Ledger Infrastructure team is seeking for an experienced JIRA administrator to take ownership and control of our JSW and JSM environments. The successful candidate will have a demonstrated ability of collaborating with stakeholders to understand and identify requirements and develop technical solutions fit for purpose.
Your main responsibilities will be :
- Act as the primary point of contact within the organization for all JIRA SW and JIRA SM related issues servicing requests regarding, support, functionality and features.
- Audit the environment seeking opportunities for improvement to standardize and align the existing projects and workflows.
- Lead the management and development of the tools in-line with strategic business objectives.
- Creation, management and support of custom, complex projects, workflows, security schemes, custom fields, dashboards and reports configurations.
- Meet with stakeholders to identify JIRA needs and implement them as appropriate.
- Perform requirements gathering; business process workflows, process improvements for existing JIRA workflows and processes, identifying where functionality can/cannot meet user requests.
- Install, manage and administer Jira add-ons, plugins, and extensions.
- Increase cross project interactions to reduce friction between teams leveraging JIRA filters, reporting, dashboards, workflows, fields, and JIRA automation.
- Create and maintain detailed technical as well as user facing documentation and training materials.
- Development and promotion of best practice usage of our JSW and JSM environments.
- Assist with definition and implementation of ITSM processes within the Infrastructure department.
- Support users through training.
What we are looking for :
- 2+ years’ experience as JIRA Administrator with experience customizing JIRA projects with various schemes, complex workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes required.
- Minimum of 3 years hands-on experience working with the Atlassian product suite, specifically JSM and JSW.
- Previous experience monitoring, troubleshooting and maintaining the system, enforcing data security and ensuring performance optimization
- Improve JIRA security.
- Set access permissions for JIRA projects and spaces.
- Manage user permissions for tools according to the needs of projects and teams.
- Test new versions of the tools and plug-ins to review capabilities.
- Review and optimize licensing landscapeTrack JIRA developments - research and utilize industry standard methods and techniques.
- Previous experience with JIRA Insight and JIRA Portfolio.
- Previous experience with ITSM systems including Jira Service Desk.
- Ability to write custom JQL (Jira Query Language).
- LDAP integration experience.
- Scripting: REST API between Atlassian Jira/Confluence and other tools
- Internet protocols: DNS, HTTP, TCP SSL
- Strong analytical skills.
- You’re English is good if not great.
- Previous experience developing workflows in an enterprise environment.
- Microsoft SQL Server, MySQL or Postgres Database administration skills.
- Relevant certifications – ITIL, SAFe, AGILE, Scrum JIRA Certification « ACP-100 Jira Administrator »Experience using Groovy scripts with JIRA
- Experience managing Confluence
- You speak French
- The ability to work in a dynamic agile environment
- You are rigorous and have a real sense of organization.
- You are committed to customer satisfaction.
- You have a strong work ethic with good time management skills.
- You can manage multiple responsibilities with tight deadlines.
- You have excellent problem solving and process implementation skills.
What's in it for you ?
- Equity: Employees are the foundation of our success, and we award stock options so you can share in that success as we grow.
- Flexibility: A hybrid work policy.
- Social: Annual company outing for Ledgerdary Days, plus frequent social events, snacks and drinks.
- Medical: Comprehensive health insurance policy offering extensive medical, dental and vision care coverage.
- Well-being: Personal development, coaching & fitness with our dedicated partners.
- Vacation: Five weeks of paid leave per year, in addition to national holidays and rest & relaxation (RTT) days.
- High tech: Access to high performance office equipment and gadgets, including Apple products.
- Transport: Ledger reimburses part of your preferred means of transportation.
- Discounts: Employee discount on all our products.
We are an equal opportunity employer for all without any distinction of gender, ethnicity, religion, sexual orientation, social status, disability or age.