About the job
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
- Responsible for finance products operations for margin trading and achieve given KPI including user growth and revenue increase
- Analyze and understand business data to stratetgize business/enhancement roadmap
- Implement structured workflow, guidelines and improving team efficiency
- Work closely with global internal and external stakeholders, ensuring efficient daily operations and risk controls
- Track and analyze business demands/trends and suggest/see-through end to end solution and implementation
- Innovate on product models, business development to grow/sustain margin trading business
- Bachelor’s degree or above with 3-5 years of related working experience in finance (experience in crypto native derivatives/trading preferred) industry
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills
- Good understanding of financial and blockchain trading business
- Great critical thinking ability, communication skills, self-driven, and quick-learner
- Have a sense of responsibility, self-motivation, and a strong capability to work under pressure
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .