About the job
Binance is the global blockchain company behind the world’s largest digital asset exchange by trading volume and users, serving a greater mission to accelerate cryptocurrency adoption and increase the freedom of money.
Are you looking to be a part of the most influential company in the blockchain industry and contribute to the crypto-currency revolution that is changing the world?
We are looking for energetic, creative, entrepreneurial and experienced product counsel to join our product legal team. They will be working on a range of products across the globe. You’ll represent Legal across Binance as we build the future of crypto and blockchain.
- Take charge of Binance’s legal needs and obligations for full product life-cycles (i.e. design, launch, ongoing advisory, etc.).
- Ensure product compliance with relevant regulations across multiple jurisdictions, including managing and working hand-in-hand with external counsel and/or Binance’s Compliance team on matters such as licensing and approval applications, compliance requirements (i.e., AML/CFT) and other related topics.
- Work with and advise cross functional teams (e.g. Marketing, Business Development, Customer Support) to drive user acquisition and retention.
- Keep up-to-date with industry/market trends and research on product centric regulatory issues.
- Draft, amend, negotiate existing or new product centric commercial contracts.
- Manage relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Anticipate new ideas and identify legal obligations for Binance as the business goes about the end-to-end planning and execution process for products on Binance’s ecosystem.
- Develop relevant and creative solutions to meet current and evolving business needs.
- Strong team player and business acumen.
- Minimum of 8 years of experience in a law firm or a fast-paced technology company.
- Open to strong experience across a range of practice areas including contentious and non-contentious regulatory, derivatives, funds, corporate and commercial.
- Candidates will ideally have relevant legal experience advising on technology and/or financial products at a fintech company or financial institution;
- Experience in product counseling on privacy, data protection, intellectual property, or technology transactions/litigation, etc;
- Exposure and keen interest for crypto assets will be highly advantageous.
- Hands on at work and can be independent in managing complex projects.
- Ability to work collaboratively with cross functional business teams and maintain relationships with the necessary regulatory and compliance stakeholders.
Working at Binance
- Do something meaningful; Be a part of the future of finance technology and the no.1 company in the industry
- Fast moving, challenging and unique business problems
- International work environment and flat organisation
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Possibility for relocation and international transfers mid-career
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours, Casual work attire
By submitting a job application, you confirm that you have read and agree to our Candidate Privacy Notice .