ZKX is the first permissionless protocol for derivatives built on StarkNet. We’re building a decentralized exchange that lets users trade derivatives using reward mechanisms, liquidity provisioning, and simplified access to complex trading strategies. We’re passionate about democratizing access to global yields so anyone can invest in them.
You can read more about our vision, what we’re building, and our roadmap here.
We’re backed by well-known venture funds in the ecosystem. By joining us, you have the opportunity to work with a global team and the chance to shape the future at ZKX.
- Design new microservices with Nest.js framework
- Deliver high-quality, testable, extensible code
- Maintain and optimize existing codebase
- Work in an agile product team with other back-end developers, a designer, PO, QA, FE developers
- Work according to well-defined requirements in a result-oriented team
- 3+ years of commercial experience as a Back-end Developer
- Strong expertise in Node.js
- Excellent understanding of microservice architecture
- Solid experience in delivering complex back-end solutions
- Strong experience in creating REST and Web Sockets APIs
- Experience in agile/scrum methodology
- Understanding of engineering principles of developing robust applications
- Enthusiastic about blockchain and web3
- Good communication skills and teamwork
- Rust or C++ experience is a big plus
- Web3 experience is a plus
- Global Team - Join to work with a team with extensive experience across venture building, technology scaleups, and financial derivatives structuring in 10+ countries across the globe.
- Financial Incentives - Competitive salary, token package, and high-performance incentives.
- Health and Wellness - We believe that each person's well-being is essential to our success, and we try to create a work environment where people are supported in their physical, social and mental health.
- Life@ZKX - Opportunity to travel the world, work with a talented team and connect with key people in the industry.
- Flexible working hours and vacation Policy
- Office/co-working space and equipment reimbursement
We’re working to address some of the core problems in DeFi and are proud to be creating new fundamentals for the ecosystem. We constantly challenge ourselves, value transparency and trust, and love what we do.
Join us in delivering DeFi as it’s meant to be!