What will be my impact?
We want to create an exceptional EMEA trading team. These individuals will establish, mentor and grow the EMEA trading team & drive success across the region. They will help make cryptocurrencies a successful asset class. Some of the largest financial institutions from Wall Street to Silicon Valley and around the world will use the team for their insights on the crypto industry and to execute their trading requirements. Candidates will grow a team of experienced and expert traders and brokers in order to deliver the greatest value to our client base. They will have been industry leaders in financial services. Joining the company at this stage will also empower them to shape the company’s culture and strategy based on our core values of speed, transparency, and trust.
- Establish and grow the EMEA trading team as well as the client facing broking team.
- Facilitate and lead white-glove block & algo trades for institutional clients.
- Manage desk risk limits and ensure a strict adherence to compliance standards.
- Engage cross-functionally to scale the EMEA trading business comprehensively.
- Assist FalconX leadership team on strategic initiatives to expand bottomline potential.
- Securing the best value liquidity from various trading venues to provide best execution to clients.
- Ensure desk accuracy in trade capture and settlement.
- Diagnose issues and escalate root causes to maintain execution excellence.
- Manage all aspects of the trading desk activities including position reconciliation, risk management, and post-trade analysis.
- Propose & implement process improvements and automation solutions.
- 6-8 years minimum experience as a senior Finance executive and 15+ years professional experience in trading at leading financial institutions.
- Previous or current authorisation from regulatory boards.
- Track record of hiring, managing and scaling up teams and processes.
- Outstanding communication and presentation skills.
- Experience in digital assets trading and settlement is strongly preferred.
- Experience growing and managing large trading desks and implementation of risk and settlement systems.