What you’ll be responsible for:
Circle is looking for a diligent, organized, and highly communicative individual that will work cross-functionally to onboard selected financial partners and manage Circle’s underwriting processes for prospective and existing partners. The Partnership Operations team is responsible for securing Circle’s global treasury capabilities through strategic integrations with financial institutions and settlement partners. As Circle continues to scale globally and work with international financial partners, you will be responsible for owning the onboarding and underwriting processes end-to-end, making improvements as you see fit. You will work cross-functionally with Business, Treasury, Compliance, Product, Risk and Legal. In addition to partnering with internal team members, you will build relationships and communicate directly with external partners to drive onboarding and underwriting processes to completion. You will also be responsible for routine reporting updates to senior leadership, communicating the Partnership Operations team’s progress on top priorities.
What you'll work on:
- Ensuring successful end-to-end partner onboarding and implementation by collaborating cross-functionally with the appropriate teams across the organization.
- Proactively seeking ways to improve current onboarding and underwriting processes.
- Identifying and solving problems while managing conflicting priorities across multiple partners.
- Managing a database of frequently asked questions and answers to efficiently respond to our partners’ underwriting questions.
- Developing a process of maintaining official and up-to-date underwriting responses as well as all onboarding documentation.
- Creating and implementing a process to refresh onboarding and underwriting documents annually and ensuring that the appropriate internal teams review our partners’ responses in a timely manner.
- Communicating proactively and clearly with partners to ensure they, along with Circle cross-functional teams, are aligned on timelines and expectations.
- Building and maintaining relationships with potential and existing partners.
- Updating senior leadership on a routine basis to communicate the Partnership Operations team’s progress on key priorities.
- Developing a deep understanding of the liquidity infrastructure and operations Circle uses to support local fiat on and off ramps to USDC and EURC.
You will aspire to our four core values:
- Multistakeholder - you have dedication and commitment to our customers, shareholders, employees and families and local communities.
- Mindful - you seek to be respectful, an active listener and to pay attention to detail.
- Driven by Excellence - you are driven by our mission and our passion for customer success which means you relentlessly pursue excellence, that you do not tolerate mediocrity and you work intensely to achieve your goals.
- High Integrity - you seek open and honest communication, and you hold yourself to very high moral and ethical standards. You reject manipulation, dishonesty and intolerance.
What you’ll bring to Circle:
- 4+ years experience in Banking, Financial Services or the Payments industry.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; ideally in business, economics, accounting or related field.
- A process driven approach and willingness to take ownership of the onboarding and underwriting processes for Circle’s Financial Partners with a drive to improve standards.
- Demonstrated ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to independently organize and prioritize competing priorities with multiple partners and internal team members.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy.
- Experience/familiarity with Slack, Apple MacOS and GSuite.
- This position is eligible for day-one PERM sponsorship for qualified candidates.
Circle is on a mission to create an inclusive financial future, with transparency at our core. We consider a wide variety of elements when crafting our compensation ranges and total compensation packages.
The compensation range below is specific to Los Angeles, CA. Actual starting pay is determined by various factors, including but not limited to: relevant experience, skill set, qualifications, and other business and organizational needs. Please note that compensation ranges may differ for candidates in other locations.
Base Pay Range: $105,000 - $140,000
Annual Bonus Target: 12.5%
Also Included: Equity & Benefits (including medical, dental, vision and 401(k)). Circle has a discretionary vacation policy. We also provide 10 days of paid sick leave per year and 11 paid holidays per year in the U.S.