Our rapidly growing Marketing team is looking for a Marketing Project Manager who’s eager to work for a fast-paced, industry-leading company that has already proven itself as a game changer in the SaaS/Fintech space. An ideal candidate will thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to maintain deadlines with cross-functional teams.
This person will eagerly manage multiple projects and schedules with a collaborative mindset.The ability to optimize processes within the Marketing department will make this person extremely successful. If you’re looking for an opportunity to build and own operational and strategic processes, have autonomy to exercise your creativity, and make an impact from day one, this role is for you!
- Establish and maintain internal tracking and reporting of multiple projects from the start through creative, feedback rounds, approvals, delivery, and tracking to ensure successful delivery.
- Track and communicate progress to the team, executives, and other collaborators
- Manage referral and affiliate programs, payouts, reporting, and infrastructure
- Assist with third-party vendor management
- Maintain collaborative efforts across marketing and customer support teams as it relates to content and review processes
- Manage execution of multiple, concurrent projects from intake, through creative development, feedback rounds, asset routing and approval, delivery and cataloging within internal drives; holding self and project team accountable for project delivery
Desired Skills & Qualifications
- 3-5 years of experience in a marketing coordinator/project management role, working closely with the Marketing/Creative team
- Superior project timeline development, organization, communication, resource allocation, and prioritization skills
- Demonstrated self-starter with solid decision-making skills and ability and work well within a highly collaborative, multi-disciplinary team.
- Ability to successfully manage and deliver large-scale marketing campaigns
- Experience with various project management tools, Monday.com, JIRA preferred, and overall solid computer/systems understanding
- Ability to deal with ambiguity: demonstrate an ability to act in a changing environment
- PMP or related certifications preferred