Who We Are
OKX is one of the world’s largest and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchanges. We help millions of people buy and sell bitcoin, and over 30 other crypto assets every day — but our work is a whole lot more than that. We’re building an inclusive future of finance, one that opens new opportunities to learn financial literacy, store value, and build wealth for everyone.
Ready to help the next billion people experience the future of finance with us? Come on board.
About the Opportunity
In the Chief Information Officer, EU, CISO office position, you will be a hands-on technical leader in application, data, and infrastructure security initiatives within the OKX organization.
What You’ll Be Doing:
- As a Chief Information Officer, EU working for OKX, you will improve security operational tasks and seek ways to mature OKX security programs
- You will report directly to the Ireland CEO with the Group CISO, work with the Security Architecture, and other technical teams to ensure OKX corporate and cloud infrastructure are secure and available
- You will put your prior technical skills to use being an active member of the Operations team while making essential technology and process decisions to ensure the security of the organization
What We Look For In You:
- 10 years of experience with Information Security and managing technical teams
- Experience with log processing and visualization tools
- Incident response coordination and threat hunting
- Prior involvement in ISO, SOC 2, or other compliance requirements
- Develop secure configuration standards and controls
- Prior vulnerability management experience
- Familiarity with SaaS Infrastructure and Web Architecture
- Fundamental Knowledge of networking (ex: VPN, subnetting, VLANs, and Firewalls/Security Groups)
- Scripting experience (Python, PowerShell)
- Knowledge of AWS Security Principles, and implementations
Highlights of Perks and Benefits:
- Market competitive total compensation package
- Employee Referral Bonus Program paid in BTC
- More surprises when you join!
OKX is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of race, color, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, lawful alien status, national origin, age, marital status, and non-job related physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.