Who We Are
At OKX, we believe the future will be reshaped by technology. Founded in 2017, we are revolutionising world systems through our cutting-edge digital asset exchange, Web3 portal and blockchain ecosystems. We reshape the financial ecosystem by offering some of the most diverse and sophisticated products, solutions, and trading tools on the market. Trusted by more than 50 million users in over 180 countries globally, OKX empowers every individual to explore the world of Web3. With our extensive range of products and services, and unwavering commitment to innovation, OKX envisions a world of financial access backed by blockchain and the power of decentralized finance.
We are innovative in the way we think, work, and in the products we create. We are also socially responsible by actively participating and encouraging employees to take part in various public welfare activities. With more than 3,000 employees around the world, we believe embracing diversity and inclusion will spark the creation of long-term value for the industry. Come build the future with us now!
About the Opportunity
Imagine being at the forefront of the future of crypto, enabling individuals to seamlessly enter the crypto economy. As a marketing leader, you'll have the opportunity to craft the narrative, value proposition, and go-to-market strategy for trading products and tools at a world-leading crypto exchange. It's an exciting time to be in the industry, and your work will play a role in driving the growth and adoption of decentralized technology.
About the team:
The CeFi PMM Director sits within the Global Product Marketing team, which brings our product’s story to market. We directly impact the business by working closely with Product, Business, Customer Support, and fellow Marketing teams to turn value propositions into compelling messages for customers and prospects, driving acquisition, engagement, and retention.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Strategic Marketing Leadership: Develop and execute a comprehensive marketing strategy for CeFi product suite that aligns with OKX's mission and market position to drive product adoption and growth.
- Product Positioning: Formulate and refine OKX's product positioning, emphasizing our platform's unique value and advantages leverage customer research, trading knowledge, and crypto market insights to inform the CeFi positioning and messaging.
- Campaign Marketing Execution: Oversee and drive marketing campaigns and new product go-to-market launches that effectively communicate OKX's CeFi product value propositions in compelling and engaging ways. Ensure campaigns are innovative, data-driven, and yield a strong return on investment.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work closely with product teams, executive leadership, marketing stakeholders, and customer support teams to ensure a unified approach to product messaging and user experience.
- Community-Driven Growth: Develop and execute a strategic approach to leverage influencers and community engagement, fostering relationships that drive product awareness and growth, while ensuring alignment with OKX’s brand values and market objectives.
- Product Feedback Loops: Establish a structured feedback loop with users to gather insights on product usage, satisfaction, and pain points. Work closely with product development teams to translate user feedback into tangible product enhancements and new features.
What We Look For In You
- Experience: At least 10 years of product marketing experience, with a significant portion in consumer tech, fintech, or the crypto industry. Direct trading experience in crypto markets is highly desirable.
- Leadership: Proven leadership experience with the capacity to drive marketing initiatives in a fast-paced, innovative environment.
- Financial Markets Knowledge: In-depth understanding of financial markets, trading principles, and investment strategies. This includes familiarity with various financial instruments such as stocks, bonds, cryptocurrencies, forex, commodities, and derivatives.
- Digital Marketing Expertise: Strong grasp of digital marketing, especially as it pertains to fintech and crypto, including conversion optimization, content marketing, and social media strategies.
- Communication and Influence: Outstanding communication skills, with the ability to influence strategy and articulate complex products to a diverse audience.
- Market Analysis: Demonstrated proficiency in conducting market research, competitive analysis, and trend forecasting in the digital asset space.
Perks & Benefits
- Competitive total compensation package
- L&D programs and Education subsidy for employees' growth and development
- Various team building programs and company events
- Wellness and meal allowances
- Comprehensive healthcare schemes for employees and dependants
- More that we love to tell you along the process!